Tuesday Review

A superb day of racing with the highlight for me being Honeysuckle and Rachael Blackmore winning the Champion Hurdle and becoming the first female jockey to do so. Shishkin looked awesome and already looks the one to beat in next years Champion Chase, whilst Appreciate It, who looks every inch a chaser for next year and was superb.

In terms of the significant stats, 14/17 were upheld which is good to see as it shows they help when narrowing down the fields and this is why they can be useful. The Mares race had two significant stats which didn’t uphold which I’m not too disappointed about since it is the 1st year I’ve used them and the data may be skewed because of Quevega! I’m just glad in the review I suggested Black Tears as an EW option. The Boodles was a frustrating race with Saint Sam finishing second, well done to anyone who backed the winner, it was never on my radar. The Supreme Novices, Ultima Handicap, Arkle and NH Chase stats held up well, especially the later which highlighted the first 3 (no I didn’t do the tricast) home.

Whilst I’ve enjoyed watching today, it simply isn’t the same as either being on course or sat with friends in the pub watching…bring on next year already. 

Wednesday update and Thursdays handicaps to come. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supreme Novices' Hurdle

Grand National Handicap Chase

Arkle Challenge Trophy Novices' Chase