Mersey Novices' Hurdle

Win Stats:

Age: 5-7 = 94%

Bred: IRE, FR, GB = 100%

LTO: 1-6 = 94%

Days: 20-59 = 100% 20-39 = 88%

Runs: 3-5 = 88%

OR: S.D. 139+ Mean 147+

Season RPR: S.D. 145+ Mean 151+

Crosstab Age/Bred: 5 FR 5-7 IRE/GB

Significant Stats:

SRPR 145+

OR 147+

Winner analysis:

The SRPR stat appears to be the strongest and both Stage Star (11/1) and Three Stripe Life (3/1) meet it. Indeed the fav meets both the sig stats and based on his form behind Sir Gerhard you can understand why he is the fav. My main concern with him is Gordon Elliotts form, his horses just seem to running below par in my opinion but I'll take my chance. Stage Star has to put a disappointing run behind him last time out and I'm not convinced his form is that strong. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supreme Novices' Hurdle

Grand National Handicap Chase

Arkle Challenge Trophy Novices' Chase