Coronation Stakes

Win Stats:

Runs: 1-5 = 95%%

Days: 0-59 = 95%

Group: 1-3 = 95%

Distance: 7-8f = 95%

LTO: 1-6 = 90%

Ran in IRE/FR/GB Guineas: = 90%

OR: S.D. 108+ Mean 112+

Significant Stats:

OR 109+

Group 1-3

Winner analysis:

A number of horses meet both significant stats and they will be my main focus when going through the card in more detail. When applying both the sig stats with the general stats, Cachet (11/2) comes out best, closely followed by Mangoustine (10/1) and Pizza Bianca (16/1). 

I have previously backed Prosperous Voyage and I think the stiff track will suit her and I think she will go close. The fav, Inspiral will need to be exceptional to win this first time out and at her price I'll be avoiding her.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supreme Novices' Hurdle

Grand National Handicap Chase

Arkle Challenge Trophy Novices' Chase