Windsor Castle Stakes

Win Stats:

Runs: 1-3 = 100%

Days: 0-39 = 90%

LTO: 1-6 = 100%

Foaled: Jan – Apr = 100%

Sire Index: 6.5 – 9.8 Pref 6.5 – 8.4

Best RPR: Mean 90+

Significant Stats:

Days 20+ (treat with caution)

Winner analysis:

Not convinced by the sig stat and it's one I'll keep my eye on. Those that meet the general stats are Little Big Bear (5/2), Chateau (10/1), Bolt Action (10/1), Mehmar (20/1), Kaasib (25/1). Before I back anything I'll be seeing how the stables other 2 year old runners have got on. If Aidan O'Briens 2 year olds have ran well then I can see LBB going off shorter but I'm happy to wait. I was visually impressed by Bolt Action LTO and Chateau took a big step forward from his debut and his sire has produced some quick horses, including last years Windsor Castle winner Chipotle. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supreme Novices' Hurdle

Grand National Handicap Chase

Arkle Challenge Trophy Novices' Chase